Tuesday, June 22, 2010

{Review] Goodreader for iOS

One of the best investments I have made app-wise that I have made for my iPad & iPhone is Goodreader. It is a file viewer for both platforms. But it is so much more! I use it to view or download for offline viewing my Google Docs, Webdav (my website files) & Dropbox storage space. This is great for getting files onto my iPad, and since we can't use the storage space the only way to do this practically. I often uses this at work when I don't want to tote my laptop to a meeting but still need documents to be accessible.

I look forward to be able to use the storage space on my idevices one day, but until then, this is the best solution I have found and in case I didn't mention it before, it was only $.99! Great buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment